Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
If you are unsure whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced student our music instructors will be happy to assess you at the first lesson.
Generally grade four or five Royal Conservatory of Music or Conservatory Canada will be considered intermediate.
Grade 6 and above will be considered advanced as well as students preparing for University auditions, studying composition & theory at the University level.
Please contact us with any qustiona or for our current lesson fees: 613-729-0693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All lessons are paid in advance; this reserves your lesson day and time.
– pay in full at the beginning of the session.
– monthly post dated cheques.
– we can set up a recurring credit card payment for the beginning of each month. – this is out most popular option!
– we accept Debit, Visa, MasterCard, cheques or cash.
– Lesson packages are non-refundable.
click here to view our policy